Подготовка к экзамену TOEFL (IBT)

TOEFL Speaking (IBT) - эта часть состоит из 6 секций, в каждой из которой Вам предстоит ответить на вопросы в строго отведенное время. 

Первая часть (Personal Questions) - вопросы задаются на самые обычные темы: What is your favorite color? What is the most important holiday in your country? Who has had the most significant influence on you? Для того, чтобы правильно подготовиться к первой части нужно вырабатать умение говорить быстро и структурировано. Ниже представлен пример возможного ответа. 

What is your favorite color?
                 
Out of the great range of colors available in the world, my very favorite one is definitely black, especially when it comes to clothes. The reasons for it are twofold.

First of all, this color is very practical. I need to confess that I have never been accurate because I do a lot of outdoor extreme sports after which my clothes become muddy. But since dirty stains are not very conspicuous on black material, I don’t have to worry about this problem that much.

Second of all, this color is universal. I can wear black clothes on virtually any occasion without having to change – be it a formal meeting or a gathering of friends. Not to mention the fact that it brings out my masculinity when I am in a black suit. 


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Post N 4 TOEFL Writing Section. Personal Essay Topics.

Post N 3 TOEFL Integrated Writing

Post N5 - TOEFL Note-taking